Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 7, 2014

ORIFLAME MANAGEMENT TRAINING IN CARLTON HOTEL DUBLIN AIRPORT 7/06/2014

Hello Everybody,

I am very tired today but I decided to write about the even who was today in Dublin. There was Oriflame management training. Why am I tired? Because I had to wake up about 6 am today and I had to drive to Dublin. It takes me about 3 hours to get Dublin. Training was provided by Peter Sykes (Area Sales Manager).
I don't really know how my husband drove with me to Dublin after nightshift and didn't sleep all day :)
Anyway that training was very useful for me. That kind of event can be very motivated and can give us lots of power to action. Everybody could share own experience and own opinions and that was great. 
Training started at 11 am and finished at 4 pm. 
We could get lots of information about recruting (how to recruit , ideas, experience). We could also buy some Oriflame products in a very low prices and we had also a luch.
At the end of the training we got samples of perfumes and samples of lipsticks, a good quality Oriflame folder, OOM, current and future Oriflame catalogues.
Everybody got also a certificate.


During the treining I met lots of fabulous people who would like to build their team. Some of them I knew from the Oriflame Conference who was in January 2014 in Dublin. Below you can read more about it:


That was really great day with the great people. Just look how everybody was happy at the end of that training. :)


Thank you for your attention
See you again

Aleksandra

Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google + 
Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

1 comment:

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.