Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

SWEDISH SPA BEAUTY WONDER OIL - not for body only


Hi All,

Today I would like to tell you about product which you can use for any different ways and that's why it is so unique.
This is Swedish Spa Beauty Wonder Oil , 150 ml, code 18765. At present you can buy it in promotion price, for only 8,25 euro.
Product contains a complex of Hydracare+ . Besides it has carefully selected compositions skin care ingredients such as:
  • ginger oil,
  • nourishing coconut oil,
  • Vitamin E and sweet almond oil.
 

The product can be used as an oil bath, the bath on damp skin (I personally prefer to dry skin), and the ends of hair before washing them. I also found another way how to use that cosmetic - you can use it to dry nail peel , to dry heel , even under eyes area and leave it for all night , especially when I see that my skin under eyes is dehydrated. Beauty Oil is good to massages.
I hope you will give me right that price for cosmetic is not very high , because you can use it for different ways.
 
The product is effective and smells good, moisturizes well, absorbs quickly, skin is hydrated, but not greasy. I also noticed that the skin is more smoother after application. You need just a few drops to moisturise all your body.
 
Beauty Wonder Oil you can use it as a make -up remover from eye area, because it's good to clean your eyelashes from mascara and also clean your eye shadows very well.
When you apply the product to the bath or after bath to damp body you will no longer to need any extra moisture balsam. If you use product on damp skin you can see that it change from transparent texture into white foam and many people will feel some discomfort of that. So personally I prefer use that oil on dry body.
 
Sometimes when I don't have my favourite hand cream close to me and I feel that my hands needs care of them then I use my Beauty Oil also for my hands . :)
 
I am very curious what do you think about this product. Can you write to me about it ? :)
 
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog
I hope we will see next time :)
 
 
Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame. Registration link http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 

 Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.