Ads 468x60px

Thursday, June 19, 2014

BEAUTIFUL FEET WITH ORIFLAME CREAM AND MY TIPS :)

Hello Everybody,

Today I will talk about the Feet Up Advanced Cracked Heel Repair Foot Cream (code 21889). Cream has a 75 ml and you can see it on the picture below. 



I would like to be honest with all of you. I can't imagine to finish my day without any feet cream. Cream Feet Up Advanced is one of my favourites products from Oriflame. I like also Feet Up Mask but I use it only when there are colder days outside. 
Cream Feet Up is recommand to regenaration of your feet skin and also can be use if you have any problems with cracked heels. Cosmetic moisturises your skin very deeply because it includes 10 % of Urea, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin B5 and Intensiv Care Complex. 
The best way is use it every day in the morning and in the evening. You will see a difference after 7 days. Cream is fast acting and it;s highly efficient. 
I have to tell you that's my first feet cream which I've used up. I recommand to use that cream with massage of your feet. Cosmetic can be helpful if you have a problem with dry heels. It's very important during the summer time when we wear lighter shoes. 
In current catalogue number 9 (which it's available from 13/06 - 03/07) you can purchase four products from the same line with promotion prices (pages 16 and 17):
  • Feet Up Advanced Rescue treatment Foot Mask code 22689,
  • Feet Up Advanced 24 H odour Control Anti- perspirant Foot Spray code 25448,
  • Feet Up Advanced Cracked Heel Repair Foot Cream code 21889,
  • Feet Up Advanced Stimulating Cooling Relief Crackling Leg Mousse code 21905.

I can share with you my secret - if you will not care enough about your feet you can't expect any results using a feet cream. I mean it's very important to do regular peelings of your body and also your feet. Especially people who walk very often or if they have work  where they have to stand all day (or 8 hours). Why is it so important? 
Well if your feet will be dry , rough and crack better don't buy any feet cream (even if they will be very expensive). You will lose your money. 
The best way is use a bowl with a warm water (or bath) with additional cosmetics. You can see them on the picture. 


Now it's time for the name of that products:
  • Oriflame Foot File ( I don't remember the code of that product but I know it will appear in catalogue number 10)
  • Oriflame Discover Sicilian Dream Shower Gel code 30001 (new),
  • Oriflame Discover Hawaii Aloha Beach Body Srcub code 24879 (last time you can purchase it in catalogue number 10)

I didn't like to use Discover scrub while I was taking a shower but I decide to use it as a scrub for my feet.and I noticed it works very well in that way. If you will finish your peeling time now you can remove the peel around your nail. You will feel relax. 
After that kind of treatment your feet creams will work properly and faster and condition of your feet will be much more better than before.
Your feet and heels will look beautiful this Summer and please remember it's not too late to start to care of your feet. 

Thank you for your attention
See you again

Aleksandra

Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google + 
Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.