Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 21, 2014

MY SHOPPING FROM ORIFLAME CATALOGUE NUMBER 8

Hello Everyone,

A little bit delay with my shopping from catalogue 8, but please forgive me for that. I have to wait for my delivery about one week. Now every catalogue is available only 3 weeks. I waited for tha last moment what could be worth to purchase for myself. 
First of all I decided to buy nail polish from The ONE collection. At the beginning I didn't like them , because they have a wide brush and I hated it, but when I used them the second time was much better. Now I love them. They have gorgeous shades. I bought 6 colours for myself:


I don't really know why this picture downloaded in that position. Original picture looks different. If somebody know why Blogger on google changed position of my picture please let me know. Maybe somebody can help me how can I change it. Thank you.
Anyway now I give you the name of the colours which I chose :

  • The ONE Orchid code 30527,
  • The ONE Lilac code 30524,
  • The ONE Ice Pink code 30521,
  • The ONE Rose Diamond code 30526,
  • The ONE Ball Rose code 30522,
  • The ONE London Red code 30530.
If you would like to see how they look on the nails let me know I will try to take some pictures. Now I can say these nail polishes are my discover of the year s far. Company promises they can stay on our nails about 14 days. Well. We will see. :)Another comsetic - Nail Polish Remover code 18939. So far I've used very cheap nail polish remover from Lidl. It costs about 0.85 euro, maybe a little bit more. I will never ever come back to use it ! I noticed very bad condition of my nails and my skin around my nails is getting worse and worse and more dry. So I decided to buy nail polish from Oriflame because:

  • there were promotion on it - if you buy nail polish from the new collection The ONE you could buy nail polish remover for only 1.75 euro,
  • I knew it that cosmetic has some kind of oils so it can help my dry nails.


And asn you can see I have the same problem with that picture - it's upside down and I don't know why. If somebody can help me in that matter I will be very apreciate that.

The very last ones are comsetics which I use to clean my face and you can see them on the picture below.


First cosmetic Cleansing Gel with Aloe Vera from Love Nature code 30144 for combination skin. The second one Toner from the same line code 30149. I am very glad I've purchased them, because I feel they care of my skin very well and they are suitable even for sensitive skin.
The third cosmetic is Ecolagen - Triple Cleanser code 30140. That product cleans my make up very good and it's good even for my eyes. That product is not very cheap, because it costs about 15 euro in promotion but I think it's worth to buy because I feel my skin become smooth and more beautiful.
If you would like to know more about these products please let me know. I use them regularly and i think I have my own opinion about each of them.
That's all product which I would like to show you. Now catalogue 9 is available and another great promotons and new products.

Thank you very much for your attentionSee you again
Aleksandra
Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google + Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.