Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 9, 2014

EVENING MAKE UP WITH ORIFLAME :)

Hello Everybody,
Today I am gonna show you evening make up. I used a little bit darker eyeshadows and I would like to be honest with all of you because sometimes I use them even during daytime ;) I know I shouldn't :)
All cosmetics which I used was from Oriflame. I will show you all pictures. The colours of my eyeshadows I got with mix dark and light colours and at the end I got results which is visible below. I think it's very interesting final effect.



Now I will show you all cosmetics. On the first picture you can see almost all products and there is eyeshadow The ONE on the second picture which was my base for other eyeshadows. As you can see at the pictures I used very often some of them.



If you are interested in how to make that make up let me know in the comments below the post. Now I give you a list of cosmetics:
  • Oriflame Beauty Perfecting Face Primer code 22862
  • Oriflame The ONE Illuskin Foindation Fair Nude code 30597
  • Oriflame The ONE Illuskin Concealer Nude Pink code 30616
  • Oriflame Beauty Eye brow Kit code 21241
  • Oriflame The ONE Colur Impact Cream Eyeshadow Rose Gold code 30745
  • Oriflame Beauty Eye Shadow Trio Bronze Taupe code 22920
  • Oriflame Eye Shadow Duo Purple/Pink code 20668
  • Oriflame fairy City Lights Eyeliner Black Shimmer code 27119
  • Oriflame Giordani Gold Supreme Pressed Powder Natural code 22740
  • Oriflame Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearls Natural Peach code 23763
  • Oriflame Giordani Gold dreamy Moments Illuminating Pearls code 26295
  • Oriflame Wonder Lash Mascara Black code 10782
  • Oriflame Lip Gloss code 25313.
How do you like my purpose of make up? I like it very much. :) I would like to know your opinions.

Thank you for your attention
See you again

Aleksandra

Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google + 
Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.