Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 5, 2014

MAKE UP NR 2 ON EVERY DAY OR SPECIAL OCCASIONS - I like it :)

Hello Everyone,

Today I would like to show you make up which will be suit for everyone who has green eyes. This is one of my favourites kinds of make up because I used violet eyeshadow and I love it. 
I think that make up will be good for special or occasional time but sometimes I use it also on my daily make up. I would like to tell you one thing I am still learning how to use make up in a good and right way so please be lenient for me. I think I started a little bit too late to do any kind of make up even on my own face. So far I really enjoy it and I am happy I can share with you my ideas in that subject.
I used cosmetics from Oriflame. List of them I will give you at the end of that post.
Now time for my pictures


This make up is easy. I used compact foundation without any primer. Before I put my make up on I used my daily cream Would you like what kind of cream I use every day ? Let me know I will put additional post about it :)
All steps are the same like in my first make up which I showed you on my blog. I just let you know what kind of steps I needed to put my eyeshadows on my eyelids:

  • I put creamy eyeshadow The ONE for all part of my eyelids. In the collapse of eyelids I used a matte deep plum eyeshadow and blended it
  • On the moving part of the eyelid I placed Pink eyeshadow from Duo palette
  • On the lower part of eyelids I put deep plum eyeshadow, then I used my eyeliner and again my deep plum eyeshadow
  • In the corner of my eyes I used white eyeshadow and the same colour I out under my eyebrows

If you have a combination skin like me I recommand you to use normal foundation  (no compact foundation). Why ? Because I had to matte my skin during the day

I used :
  • foundation - Oriflame Giordani Gold Age Defying Compact Foundation SPF 15 natural beige kod 26897
  • concealer -Oriflame Giordani Gold Age Defying Concealer Ivory beige kod 30377
  • eyebrow- Oriflame Eyebrow Kit kod 21241
  • eyeshadow - Oriflame The ONE Colour Impact Cream Eye Shadow Rose Gold kod 30745
  • eyeshadow - Oriflame Eyeshadow Duo Purple Pink kod 26668
  • eyeshadow - Oriflame Pure Colour Mono Eyeshadow Deep Plum kod 22594
  • eyeshadow - Oriflame Pure Colour Mono Eyeshadow Shimmering White kod 23867
  • mascara- Oriflame Wonder Lash Mascara Black kod 10782
  • powder- Oriflame Giordani Gold Supreme Pressed Powder Natural kod 22740
  • bronzer- Oriflame Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearls Peach kod 23763
  • highlighter - Oriflame Giordani Gold Dreamy Moment Illuminating Pearls kod 26295
  • eyeliner - Fairy City Lights Black Shimmer kod 27119
  • Lipsticks - you can choose two options - first one Very me Clickit Lip Gloss baby pink kod 20523 and second one Giordani Gold Golden decadence (or any nude lisptick)
Let me know if you like my make up. 

Thank you for your attention
See you again

Aleksandra
Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google + 
Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)


1 comment:

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.