Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 28, 2013

VOLUME BUILD MASCARA from ORIFLAME - my latest discovery :)


Hi Everybody,
My latest discovery - Volume Build Mascara from Oriflame. I would like to introduce mascara which I really loved from the first of use. Before I used Wonder Lash Mascara and I am still thinking that's fantastic products but now I love Volume Build Mascara. I use black colour because I like it when my eyelashes are darker :)
You can choose black (code 26198) or prune colour (code 26199).

Volume Build Mascara has VoluFlex Formula and Megabrush with a long and short rows. At first you should use long row for separation and mega volume then you can use the short row to build even bolder layers of customisable volume.
Mascara's Formula stays flexible from the first application to last for endless volume- building with zero dragging or clumping.


Benefits:
  • increase the volume,
  • unlimited opportunities to build your eyelashes,
  • unlimited number of applications,
  • flexible format mascara even after it has dried,
  • smudge free,
  • zero dragging,
  • zero clumping,
  • Mega brush for optimal building power.
Let me know if you are interested to try that fabulous mascara. Now is special promotion for it . :)


Join to my team if you would like to know more about cosmetics from Oriflame. Registration link http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/

Please share and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

2 comments:

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.