Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 4, 2014

QUICK MAKE UP ON EVERY DAY - my suggestion :)

Hello Everyone,

I thought maybe it's time to give you some my suggestions make up. At first I am sorry for the quality of pictures which I will give you below. I took that pictures by my phone. I think there is a kind of make up which can be very quick to do and easy for everyone. I am not an expert in make up subject but recenlty I am very interested in that kind of information. I decided to create a new subject on my blog called "MY DAILY MAKE UP". 
I used Oriflame cosmetics in my today's make up. At the end of that post I will give you a list of cosmetics which I used in my make up.
So let's start. There are a suggestion of my make up on the pictures below.


Would you like to know how to make that make up?
  1. At first you have to use your daily cream on your face. If it;s not absorbed very well use matte tissue before you start your make up.
  2. Use a base on all your face , even on your eyelids. 
  3. Put your foundation using a special brush
  4. Now it's time for a concealer. Put it on your eyelids (up and down)
  5. Use your eyebrow kit.
  6. Time for your eyelids- I put creamy eyeshadow THE ONE for all part of my eyelids. In the collapse of eyelids I use a matte grey eyeshadow and blend it. On the lower part of eyelid I put a violet eyeshadow. In the corner of eyes I use white eyeshadow and the same colour i put under my eyebrows.
  7. Use a black eyeliner or dark blue if you like. On the lower part of my eyelids I put a violet eyeshadow again. It causes that my eyeliner will keep longer because my eyes are crying. I have no allergy on anything so I don't know why my eyes cries very often. I have to be sure that my make up will keep long on my eyes. 
  8. Use a powder for all your face.
  9. Use  a mascara.
  10. Use bronzing pearls or blush if you like,
  11. At last use your lipstick 
I used:
  • Oriflame Beauty Perfecting Face Primer kod 22862
  • Oriflame THE ONE Illuskin Foundation natural beige kod 30600
  • Oriflame Giordani Gold Age Defying Concealer Ivory Beige kod 30377 
  • Oriflame Giordani Gold Supreme Pressed Powder natural kod 22740
  • Oriflame Giordani Gold bronzing pearls natural peach kod 23763
  • Oriflame Giordani Gold Dreamy Moment Illuminating Pearls kod 26295
  • Oriflame Eye Brow Kit kod 21241
  • Oriflame THE ONE Colour Impact Eyeshadow Beige Pearl kod 30744, Oriflame Pure Colour Mono Eyeshadow Taupe kod 22591, Oriflame Pure colour mono Eyeshadow Shimerring White kod 3867, Oriflame Eye Shadow Duo Purple Pink kod 26668
  • Oriflame Fairy City Lights Black Shimmer kod 27119
  • Oriflame Wonder Lash Macara Black kod 10782
  • Oriflame Beauty Clover Haze lipstick (I can't give you the cod of that cosmetic because it's not visible very well on it but you can use any kind of lipstick which is pink - any colour of pink )
Thank you for your attention.
See you again
Aleksandra

Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google + 

Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

2 comments:

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.