Ads 468x60px

Saturday, February 8, 2014

MY PRIVATE MAKE UP LESSON WITH JAMES :)

Hello Everyone :)

Today I would like to share with you how is my opinion after my private make up lesson with James Lancaster.
James taught me how to do my own make up. That was really incredible lesson, because it was done by .... skype :)

Our lesson is a proof on that it can be possible organize make up lesson even if people live far away.
I am very happy that I had an opportunity to attend in it. Skype is a good alternative. Belive me it's the same like with face to face in real :) And of course I prefer 1 - 2 - 1 lesson , because you can see all details and you can ask for everything you need to know.
My make up lesson was about 3 hours and half. There was a cost about 65 GBP. I think it's not too much. It was a full make over.
He offers also bridal make up, prom make up, special occasion make up, false lash application, make up lesson. If there is more than 5 people wanting to do a make up mastreclass the price will be lower.

James is a really talented person. He created a lot of make up videos. James shows how we can do our make up and believe me or not he do it a much better than other people which I know from youtube.

I give you a link where you can find his videos on youtube: 
https://www.youtube.com/user/jamesyll

He taught me a lot of things which I should use and don't use with my everyday make up. Lesson with him was really pleasant for me , we laughed and talked a lot :) I would like to say also that James has 5 years experience with doing make up. We work together for Oriflame Company and I am glad that I can met him.
There is a picture during my make up lesson. He showed me how can I put my make up on  a half my face and then I tried to repeat all steps.


There is picture after our make up lesson.


What do you think ? I think he is really good.Thank you James :)

Thank you for reading. 

See you soon 

Aleksandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.