Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SILK BEAUTY SHAVE GEL - PLEASURE DURING AND AFTER SHAVE :)


Hello Everyone :)

Today I would like to introduce you another product from Oriflame which I've used up. I have to order it again, because it's really great.
Do you know what is it ? It's Silk Beauty Shave Gel (code 22932). You can get it for only 4.75 euro in current catalogue number 2. If you are consultant you can get a discount on that. If you are not a consultant you can join to my team ( I give a registration link below) .
There is some information about the product on our Oriflame website: " For a smooth shave and moisturisation, avoiding nicks and cuts. With Hair Minimising Complex to slow down re-growth between depilations, softening Silk protein and antioxidant Orchid extract with an enchanting fragrance. 150 ml"



Ingredient List:
AQUA, GLYCERIN, C12-13 PARETH-9, CARBOMER, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, PARFUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALLANTOIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-39, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYMBIDIUM GRANDIFLORUM FLOWER EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, SILK AMINO ACIDS, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HYPERICUM PERFORATUM EXTRACT, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA LEAF EXTRACT, UREA, SALIX ALBA BARK EXTRACT, METHYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CITRATE, MENTHOL, PROPYLPARABEN, CITRIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, CI 17200

The cosmetic is incredible. Shaving gives me a pleasure. The smell of that product is really beautiful.  I feel very comfortable during and after shaving.
My skin was always redness after shaving and for the next day I always felt irritation of my skin when I use other products. My problem disappeared when I use Silk Beauty Shave Gel and now I can "survive" to the next shave :) Cosmetic moisturizes my skin and I don't need to use any lotion after that. So it saves my time in the bathroom.
Product has only 150 ml but it is highly efficient.  Shave Gel is easily applied to the skin. The cosmetic caused that our hair grow back slower than before. If you use Silk Beauty Ingrown Hair Eliminating Gel (code 22691) you can feel an effect much better. 
I noticed that my skin become much softer and smoother when I start using Shave Gel. No more redness and irritation.  My legs are soft and velvety a long time after shaving.
The gel is transparent and has no foam so you can feel a litte bit a discomfort, because you can't see the place on your legs that are already shaved, but I think it's not a very big problem.
I have to say that I am very glad that I bought that gel and I can forgive that it has no foam, because the feeling of the smooth skin on my leg keeps long time. My hair become more soft so from now my shave time is really pleasant than before. I love that product. If you have never tried it I think you should. 

Thank you for your attention 
See you again

Aleksandra

Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google +

 Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.