Ads 468x60px

Sunday, February 16, 2014

ORIFLAME BEAUTY PERFECTING FACE PRIMER - EXCELLENT MAKE UP

Hello Everyone,

Recently my attention was focus on Oriflame Beauty Perfecting Face Primer (code 22862). I very like that promer. Why ? Because it helps me to keep my make up in the right place and as long as I would like to have it, without any big correcting during the day. Of course I have to matte my T- zone, because my skin is combination so I have problem with too much shinning T- zone. Product helps me to keep my eyeshadows, foundation and bronzer in the right place. :)
If you would like to have more glowing effect on your face you can use Giordani Gold Make Up Base (code 22760).
Primer is exellent for preparing your skin to the next steps in your every day make up routine. I use it also like a base under my eyeshadows, You can use just a little bit of cosmetic and I recommand use concealer after that if you need it.






The primer has a light consistency. It doesn't cause that your skin getting dry and also product not greasing your face. It's perfect . The skin is smooth, radiant and soft. The primer is quickly absorbed.
The cosmetic is efficient and the price low. I recommand to buy it when you will see promotion on that and the better way is become an Oriflame Consultant because you can save more money. I think product can be place in a high rank at the beauty world. When you use that primer you don't have to wait long time for the next step in your make up routine, You can use foundation very quicly.




My advise to you : before you apply your primer and after using your every day cream I recommand you to remove all cream which is not absorbed on your skin and use tissue matting.
The product is not irritating and not cause any symptoms of allergy. 
I really recommand that primer. I use it every day and I am very happy with it.
Ingredient List: 

AQUA, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, TALC, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, POLYETHYLENE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ETHYLENE BRASSYLATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, DIMETHICONE, ALUMINA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE

Thank you for your attention 
See you again

Aleksandra

Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google +

 Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.