Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

POWER WOMAN - Eau de Toilette

Hello Everyone,

Today we have a sun in Ireland. Finally :) and for a while I felt that Spring is coming. I hope so :) It caused that I focus today on my Power Woman EDT (code 26769). 
It takes long time before I decided to use it for the first time. The name of that fragrance tempted me.


At first I would like to explain that Power Woman is eau de toillete. The basic differences between EDP and EDT are:
- Fragrance (Parfum / Perfume) (15% - 30% fragrance)
- Eau de Parfum (EDP) (8% - 15%)
- Eau de Toilette (EDT) (4% - 8%)
- Eau de Cologne (Eau de Cologne) (2% - 5%)

Eau de toilletes don't keep very long time on your body.I noticed that Power Woman keep long on my body, especially on my clothes.
One day I heard one sentence - If you don't feel your fragrance after a while it means that they are suit for you, for your body and for your soul. I am really curious have you ever heard that opinion ?

Power Woman by Oriflame is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Power Woman was created by Maurice Roucel and Evelyne Boulanger. Top notes are freesia, ginger and tea; middle notes are rose, jasmine and orange blossom; base notes are patchouli and amber. 

For me the smell is really nice, fresh and refreshing. I think it's not too havy. Sometimes I can noticed that some kind of perfumes are too heavy for me and can cause my headache. Power Woman is different. In my opinion that fragrance will be great for In Spring and Summer's evenings.

Power Woman is one of my number one from my favourites Oriflame's fragrances. I would let you know that I have a lot of Oriflame's fragrances that I love much .
Power Woman EDT harmonizes perfectly with the character of a woman who aims high and who knows exactly what she wants. This is a very energetic and very femininefragrance, which is suitable for wearing elegant costumes.
I don't know why but the shape of that fragrance's bottle remind me  a pawn chess. 


As you see above Power Woman is available at the promotional price at the moment. Now the price is 19.45 euro for 50 ml. I think that fragrance is worth to buy it.

Thank you for your attention.

See you again 

Aleksandra

Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google +

 Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.