Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 26, 2013

INSTANT NAIL PROTECTOR from Oriflame - rescue for the weak nails

 

Hi Everybody ,
 
Today I would like to tell you about another new product in Oriflame - Instant Nail Protector (code 26630). You can use it as a base under your favourite nail polish shade. Cosmetic cause that you have protective shield on your nails. Product enriched with active ingredient RevivActive which hardens and strengthens the nail plate. If you use the product as a base on your nails this will cause that nail polish will be keep long time on your nails.
My nails were really weak . Often I washed my hands in the Irish water that caused that my skin and nails were very dry. I often use chemical cleaners which break my weak nails. After using Instant Nail Protector from Oriflame my problem disappeared. Apply one coat on bare nails to strengthen your nails. Only one coat gives your nails a glossy healthy appearance and every day they will be getting harder and stronger.


I really recommend that product. It's great and rescue my weak nails.
 


Tips for healthy nails:
  • always wear gloves while doing housework, gardening and washing dishes,
  • always apply hand cream frequently , especially after washing your hands,
  • always clean nail tools after use it and change nail files often. This will help you avoid bacteria that can cause infection or even harm the nail matrix.
 
 
Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame. Registration link http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/

Please share and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.