Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 8, 2013

ORIFLAME SWEDISH SPA EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB - my friend in home Spa


Hi All,

After short break I come back with another cosmetic from Oriflame. After using it I felt that my skin has become wonderfully soft to the touch and smooth.  This is exfoliating Swedish Spa Body Scrub (code 18483).  Now you can get it for 8,25 euro in catalogue 9. If your skin needs regeneration you can go ahead and reach that aromatic cosmetic.
Salt and almond shell granules smooth and polish your skin, ginger oil tonifies, Hydracare+ softens, sweet almond oil soothes and vitamin E protects.
Scrub surprised me positively. Why ? Because it smells nicely and after using it I feel that I have not already use the lotion because my skin is sufficiently hydrated.
Cosmetic leaves a thin layer on the skin and I feel like after using essential oil for my body.
 
I use that product not only for my body but also for my feet and my hands. I even use it for my face and I didn't notice any allergy on my skin. The body after washing my skin smells pleasantly and is very smooth.
 
 


 
Some people thinking that cosmetic is inefficient. I don't agree with that opinion. I use it once per week and I didn't see that product disappeared in large quantities. Scrub is really gentle. I love it :) 
I use first package but when I will be finish it I am sure that I will buy another product , then another one , and another ....

When I applied scrub for my wet body then  I see it doesn't flow.  Cosmetic contain is located in the jar so you can easily used to extract cosmetic that  help you to finish it .
When you buy this product you will be very glad that you have it. I promise.

I'm curious about your opinion of this product. Share them with me. :)

Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame. Registration link http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 

 Please share and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.