Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 21, 2014

NEW PURPOSE OF MY EVERYDAY MAKE UP NUMBER 3 :)

Hello Everyone,
The weather in Ireland is not very well today so I think it's a good idea to improve your mood with a new purpose of everyday make up. And again it's very simply way to do that kind of make up. All products which I used come from Oriflame Company and all of them belongs to me. If you are interested to get more details about each of them let me know and then I will write additional post on my blog. 
Now it's time to show you my purpose of make up:


I think that make up is not very intense and heavy. All eyeshadows are well protected from destroy and you don't have to use any kind of spray to protect your make up. Only one thing is necessary for me like mate my skin during the day, because I have a combination skin and my T-zone shines like a sun :) 
I used BB Cream which is a good alternative for summer time and it helps me keep my skin well hydrated.
I used also a new The ONE illuskin Blush not only on my cheeks but also on my eyelids :) 
You can see below what kind of product I used in my make up:

There is a list of them:
  • Oriflame Beauty Perfecting Face Primer code 22862 on eyelids,
  • Oriflame BB Cream SPF 30 5 in 1 Medium code 26526,
  • Oriflame Eyebrow Kit code 21241,
  • Giordani Gold Age defying Pressed Powder Natural code 26517,
  • Giordani Gold Age Defying Concealer Ivory Beige code 30377,
  • The ONE Color Impact Beige Pearl code 30744,
  • Giordani Gold Dreamy Moments Eye Shadow Mono code  26321,
  • Oriflame Beauty Eye Shadow Trio Sheer Purple code 22921,
  • The ONE Kohl Eye Pencil Black code 31037,
  • Very Me Double Trouble Eye Pencil code 20424,
  • The ONE Illuskin Blush Luminous Peach code 30979,
  • Giordani Gold Portofino Illuminating Powder Natural code 30773,
  • Very Me Lip Gloss baby Pink code 20523,
  • Oriflame Wonder Lash Mascara.
If you are interested how to do that kind of make up let me know and then I can show you step by step. 

Thank you very much for your attention. 
See you again
Aleksandra

Join to my team if you would like to get cosmetics from Oriflame with a discount (even 35%). This opportunity is available for people who live in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. 
Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google + 
Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.