Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

FRESH MAKE UP AND ONLY 10 PRODUCTS :)

Hello Everyone,
Today I will show you my suggestion of make up with only 10 products which can be use for busy woman. I thought to use less than 10 products but I think 10 of them is my necessary minimum amount of cosmetics which can help you to look fresh every day.
I couldn't imagine to go out without that cosmetics :) In my everyday life I use more amount of them but I think it will be a little problem to take all of them with me , especially when I would like to spend  few days outside my home. The cosmetics are small. It's very important thing when you have a small make up bag or small luggage. I think woman who travel a lot will be happy to hear that. If you like a minimalism and you don't like to have many cosmetics around you that post on my blog is right for you. 
Here's my make up:

I used a blush with a highlighter which are in the same package. It's very comfortable thing because it's small and can be use in different ways. The blush I used not only on my cheeks but also above my eyelids. It helps to get fresh and girlish look. There is important to look younger than I am in real  :D
The highlighter I used in the corner of my eyes, under my eyebrows and above my cheeks. 
The eyebrow kit you can use not only for your eyebrow but also above your eyelids and after that you can get evening look ( tip for very busy woman).
The BB Cream takes care of your skin during all day and even your wrinkles will not be visible because your skin will be well hydrated. For me important is using a pressed powder. 
I chose also The ONE Colour Impact Eyeshadow because it will keep long on your eyelids ( my tip : use the primer and conealer before you will use that eyeshadow).
Personally I prefer to use brighter eye pencil on my lower eyelids but I had to stop myself to use more than 10 cosmetics.
Now I will show you my all 10 products:

List of my products:
  1. Oriflame Beauty Perfecting Face Primer code 22862,
  2. Oriflame BB Cream SPF 30 5 in 1 Medium code  26526,
  3. Oriflame Eyebrow Kit code 21241,
  4. Giordani Gold Age Defying Pressed Powder Natural code 26517,
  5. Giordani Gold Age defying Concealer Ivory beige code  30377,
  6. The ONE Colour Impact Rose Gold code 30745,
  7. The ONE Illuskin Blush Luminous Peach code  30979,
  8. The ONE Eye Kohl Pencil Black code  31032,
  9. Oriflame Master Curl Mascara Black code 26662,
  10. Very me Lip Gloss Raspberry code 20525.
How do you like it my suggestion about that kind of make up? Please let me know about it :)

Thank you very much for your attention. 
See you again
Aleksandra

Join to my team if you would like to get cosmetics from Oriflame with a discount (even 35%). This opportunity is available for people who live in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. 
Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google + 
Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.