Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 24, 2014

MY SHOPPING FROM CATALOGUE 10 - PART TWO

Hello Everyone,
Today will be part two my shopping from catalogue 10, which will be finished today before 3 pm. I was waiting for the second delivery from Oriflame that's why I decided to write two parts of my shopping. Delivery takes some time so I have to sorry all of you for any delays on my blog.
If you are interested in part one you can find it there:

On the picture below you can find the rest of my stuff which I can recommand you, because some of them I've used up. Only two of them are new for me : the bracelet and Athena EDT.


I will not to write about a bracelet here because I wrote a post about it on my blog (the link: http://oriflame--ireland.blogspot.ie/2014/07/sun-zone-uv-indicator-bracelet-from.html )

There are the list of products:

  • Swedish Spa Night Renewal Hand Cream code 18484 page 5,
  • Giordani Gold Age Defying Concealer Ivory Beige code  30377 page 8,
  • Athena Bright Breeze EDT code  30466 page 23,
  • Sun Zone UV Indicator Bracelet code 27814 page 37,
  • Instant Nail Protector code 26630 page 57.


I think I don't have to write about the hand cream because everybody knows it's a really great product. I purchased it again because my hands seems to be more dry than before and Swedish Spa Hand Cream rescue to keep my hands soft and well hydrated. I use it for a night and before going to the bed.
My favourite product became also Giordani Gold Agy Defying Concealer. Its coverage is average but much better than The ONE Illuskin Concealer. That product helps me to hide my wrinkles and helps me also to hide my a litte bit puffy space on my lower eyelids. 
The Instant Nail Protector rescued my nails many times. I bought it again because my nails was destroyed after using nail remover from Lidl. 
At least the new fragrance Athena EDT which is gorgeous. I 've used it yesterday and today. It smells very gently and fresh. Its great for summer time because it has a refreshing scent. That fragrance doesn't leep long on your body because it is a eau de toillete, but it was pleasure for me to use it again during the day. 

Thank you very much for your attention. 
See you again
Aleksandra

Join to my team if you would like to get cosmetics from Oriflame with a discount (even 35%). This opportunity is available for people who live in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. 
Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google + 
Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.