Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 30, 2014

THE ONE TRIPLE CORE LIPSTICK - NEW IN ORIFLAME

Hello Everyone,

Today I just would like to meantion about the one of the new lisptick which I got recenlty in my parcel from Oriflame. What is it ? 

It's a new 3 in 1 The ONE Triple Core Lipstick. I can say lipsticks give us high pigmentation and high shine. Our lips look great after using these cosmetics. the lispticks care about our lips because include shea butter and botanical oil. We don't feel our lips are very dry during the day which is important in that season (cold, wind . air conditioning , etc. )
Lipstick shimmers on our lips and gives a three-dimensional effect. 
Now I can intriduce you two lipsticks which I purchased for myself. There is Striking Coral code 30983 and Stunning Clover code 30985. I was affraid of the red one but at least it's not to bad for me :)
You can look at my swatches now on the picture below:


The price of that lispticks is not very low and costs 11.45 euro. I think it;s not to bad because lipstick care about our lips and look great. 
For me personally that kind of lipsticks are great for autumn and winter. 

Thank you very much for your attention. 
See you again Aleksandra
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google + Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

1 comment:

  1. I want to join oriflame anybody know how much i can get? Currently i am buying from www.istyle99.com at 40% discount. Can i get 40% discount or more after join oriflame. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.