Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

EVENING MAKE UP NUMBER 3

Hello Everyone,

Today I would like to show you my newest make up. I used some very new stuff from Oriflame and I hope you will like it. 
Enjoy :)






The newests stuff which appeared in my today's make up :
  • The ONE Colour Match Eye Shadow Duo Denim Blue code 30975
  • The ONE Colour Match Eye Shadow Duo Denim Blue code 30976
  • The ONE 5 in 1 Colour Stylist Lipstick  Pretty Petal code 30653
Thank you very much for your attention. See you againAleksandra
Join to my team if you would like to get cosmetics from Oriflame with a discount (even 35%). This opportunity is available for people who live in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google + Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.