Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 20, 2014

MY MEMORIES FROM THE MAKE UP DONE BY GARY COCKERILL ON THE ORIFLAME CONFERENCE :)

Hello Everybody :)

I promised you that I share with you my memories when I met with Gary Cockerill. Gary had done my make up on the evening banquet during Oriflame Conference. I just would like to remind you that I had won the prize during the draw which was where I was given a make up-over by this famous and professional make up artist.
If you would like to know how my time was spent during the Conference I give you link below: 

http://oriflame--ireland.blogspot.ie/2014/01/oriflame-conference-in-carlton-hotel-in.html

Who is Gary ?






In short I would like to say that Gary is one of the UK's most respected, creative and versatile make up artists. Gary’s philosophy is simple”- “external beauty promotes inner confidence”.


Gary worked with stars like Catherine Deneuve, Rachel Hunter, Alicia Silverstone, Joan Collins, David Beckham, Robie Williams, Ewan McGregor, Jason Statham, Antonio Banderas and many others.
I think you will definitaly have to visit his website:

http://garycockerill.com

I have to tell you that it was really big and exciting experience to become a "Gary's model" ! Gary used products from Oriflame Company. My make up stayed on during all the time at the banquet even though when I danced, ate meals and laughed so much that tears appeared on my face :)
I will tell you my secret that I didn't allow anybody to do make up on my eyes and my eyelashes.
I always prefer to do it myself, but Gary was very professional and delicate with me ... that I was not afraid when he used mascara and eyeliner. 

The mirror was behind me so I couldn't see all products which were used on my face. I am sure that he used Everlasting Foundation, Marcel's pallette and Wonder Lash Mascara.
I have long eyelashes so Gary decided not to use false eyelashes. He put pink gloss lipstick on my lips.
When Gary was doing my make up the photographer was taking his photos in the same time. For a while I felt like I was in the fashion week . :D
There was no time for Gary's lessonon  how can I put my every day make up, but I was really happy that I could be close to that famous make up artist.
I give you some photos which were done by my friend Malgorzata. I am sorry for their not good quality. When I will get professional photos from the photographer I will give them on my blog. 






Gary also styled my hair. I felt like a real princess. During the evening banquet I got a lot of compliments about my make up. It was an amazing experience for me. One of my dreams came true.
I had no experience to be "a model" but Gary didn't allow that I could feel it . He is really good make up artist. I was lucky person. 

I would like to thank you Louise Woodman for checking my blog .

If you would like to have a chance to attend in that amazing conferences you can join to my team in Ireland, Northern Ireland and UK area. If you would like to know more you can write to me message on my email address : ajerszow@wp.pl.
My registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/

Thank you
Aleksandra 


Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.