Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 16, 2013

ORIFLAME INTENSE HAND PROTECTION CONCENTRATE - a rescue for dry hands


Hi All,
Today I would like to introduce to you new subject on my blog. I saw that on the Polish and English Youtube Channel. It's called "I'VE USED UP". What is it ? I explain you :) I would like to show you all products here which I have used up completely .
I have to tell you that not all products I can use completely . Why ? There are some products which is not suitable for me . For example some of them are not for my age and some of them are not good for my skin. If I discover that some product is not good for me then I can give it my friends :)
So there will be only products which are very good for me and I can recommend them for other people.
So today I would like show you Oriflame Intense Hand Protection Concentrate (code 17305).
 
 
The product has a shape of a tube that contains 50 ml of the cream. Hand cream is small but it's good when you can put it into your small bag, especially during the Winter time.
Cosmetic really great protects your hands and intensely moisturises your skin.  It contains shea butter, sweet almond oil and arnica extract.
The product also nourishes and softens even very dry skin. The cream can give smoothness for you hand especially if your hands are exposed on any kind of detergents.
The cream is quickly absorbed. I can recommend it to use it in a regular way within a few weeks. Day by day you can notice that your hands are becoming really beautiful. The cosmetic doesn't leave an oily skin. The product brings a relief for hands during the cold time, after using detergents and it's suitable for really dry hands. You need just a small amount of cream to all your hands.
 
I give you proof that I have used up that cream :)


 
That cream will be available after 20th December in catalogue number 1. There will be promotional price for it 6,86 euro (discount from 9,45 euro). I think it's worth to buy it. I know that will be one of my cosmetics which appears on my shopping list.
 
I am very curious of your opinion. Please share with me :)
 
I hope we meet next time :)
 

Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 

 Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.