Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 16, 2013

ORIFLAME PRO - YOUTH HAND CREAM - youth for your hands

Hi All,
Today I come to you with another great hand cream . You can read about one of them here : http://oriflame--ireland.blogspot.ie/2013/12/oriflame-intense-hand-protection.html
 
Now it's time to introduce another one . This is Oriflame Pro-Youth Hand Cream (code 20357). The product is small so you can put it in the small bag and use it anywhere you need it.
 
 
The cosmetic is very efficient. Just small amount is enough to all your hands. The cream protects your skin against UV. your hands will be more soften and they will be have 24 hours hydration.
I recommend it to use before the bed time. After that you can still feel that cream is still working on your hands. Your skin will be smooth. The product contains beeswax and sweet almond oil.
I recommend that cream for person whose hands are very dry. After the application you can feel that your hands become soft and they will be have a pleasant touch.
Will I buy it again ? Of course, I will. I need it in the Winter time. There will be promotional price soon for it  (in the catalogue number 1).
 
See my picture below :)

 
 
.

Please write to me if you like that cream like me :)

I hope we meet next time :)
 

Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 

Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.